Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hand-in-hand, serving the School together

Here's a photo of the Peer Leaders, with whom I have worked closely with:

The Peer Leaders 2006





Front row (L - R): Suhaili, Gayeathri, Norman, Noorashikin, Mr Ken Ng, Mr Elamaran, Hung Ju, Swee Hong, Fadzli, Zubaidah.
Middle row (L - R): Faizul, Jasman, Jasmine, Amanda, Farhana, Hui Ying, Melissa, Liyana, Niwasini, Zi Hui, Carlyn, Siti Hawa, Faridah, Shi Jia, Leon, Lian Jie.
Back row (L - R): Farhan, Teck Sheng, Faizal, Alvin, Dong Qiang, Nasrul, Edward, Azzrul, Ren Jin, Nicholas, Vinoth, Aslam, Jia Hao


Quite a good lot, they are.

Already, my eye is on the current Sec 2s. I'm already looking out for potential Peer Leaders. Actually, I have seen some promising ones already.

To the current Peer Leaders, I urge you to always be a good role model, in all your ways. Any act of kindness or service, no matter how small, can inspire the next generation of student leaders.

Believe it.

No comments: