Friday, September 21, 2007

About appreciation

Hats off to those who ran the 2.4km during this week's round of NAPFA re-tests.



You gave your best and it was such a bonus when you posted good timings, even though it must have been incredibly difficult. Well done. I'm immensely proud of you all.


To the rest of you in my PE classes, I have to say that nothing brings me as much pleasure and satisfaction than to be able to teach you in this subject.


To those who are fasting - happy fasting and look forward to Hari Raya. Take care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Ng , i could not have doin it without your tremandous support and encouragement . I wanted to gave up after my 3rd lap , but with ur encouragement , i stirred myself up and finish the run . Thank You Mr Ng 1

jan said...

pe lessons are always fun and i always look forward to it :D thanks for the advice for my english letter writting!


HELLO HAZIMAH!! :D

Azurrah said...

Mr Ng, today is the last PE lesson with you and i enjoyed it so very much. I'm going to miss evey PE lesson. Im sure the rest of 4T1 will miss it too.

:) Thank you for all the games.

The Mighty Thor said...

Hey Zura, I will miss PE lessons with 4T1 too!

You take care and wish you and 4T1 all the best to the N Levels.

The Mighty Thor said...

Yea, today's PE lesson was really enjoyable, isn't it Hazimah. And you did really well for the 2.4km run. Good job!

The Mighty Thor said...

Yea, it's fantastic to know that you enjoy PE. Actually 4E5 is a really sporty class yea.