Monday, December 31, 2007

About a fantastic 2007 and an even better 2008

Surely, there is much to be grateful and thankful about, as 2007 draws to a close.


As always, I am thankful to God. He has poured His grace onto me, and has been a most present help when I needed Him.

I will always remember my students. To those whom I have taught, I think you have been splendid.

To 4E5 2007, I wish you the best even as you enjoy your extended break. I hope you are meaningfully occupied and maybe now you realise that school is always better than have a holiday that's too long, correct?

I will see you all there, when you come back to collect your O Level results in early 2008. It will be good to have a 4E5 reunion again.

To 4T1 2007, I want to say to you that each and every one of you is brimming with potential. It is my fervent hope that you will excel in your ITE course and pick up useful skills that will help you in your career. I also hope that you will continue to lend a helping hand to others and continue to be a good influence to others around you.




For all of us, 2008 is coming faster than we think. I am very optimistic, because it means we all get to start anew. The past is to be forgotten, and let new aspirations be re-born and dreams re-ignited.


Finally, to my beloved wife, she's been incredible and I am thankful for her. I will continue to do my utmost to be a good husband and best friend to her. 2008 will be a massive year for us both and thinking about it sets my adrenaline on fire.


2007 has been a good year. Yea, of course there have been tough moments, but I am aware that for every challenging situation that had come my way, there are 5, 10, maybe 20 blessings and good moments too, and for that, I can't help but acknowledge that 2007 is indeed good.

So, let the new year come. With purpose (once you know your purpose, you will have power in your life) and self-confidence, there is nothing we cannot do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hie Mr Ng....
Still Can rmb me or not?=]veri long time neva chat with u liao lox....haax...how r u??yar....u r correct...i misses sch hipe to go bac to sch.....but not 2 retain...haax...misses sch lots lox...misses all the teachers.....howz the sch?? and howz ur startin of sch dae in 2008?? Hmm....heard from dale tat u r her EL teacher....she veri happie....me too lox =D hmm...n i heard from her tat both ms phang and ms kam have went 2 the sport sch.....=[ sob* why...why...why...why the sport sch alwaes take our teachers derhx....and r ALL the GOOD teachers....why they like tat??? >_< ANGRY*~ YES!!! BETTER 2008!!!MUST!!!!and reallie hope it do.....=] hmm.....one more tin....i veri scare wen the result is out......cos i feel tat i did veri badly....but i've put in my effort liao....but i got veri huge the no confident in my EL P2 lehx....i reallie scare i'll failed my EL....reallie veri scare n worrie.....and results are coming out soon lox....how???!!!
i feel tat i cant even go to poly....got huge percentage will go to ITE lehx....how....reallie veri the worrie.........=[
ok bahx...i'll end here....still got lots things to share wit u...=] nex time bahx....byebye...cya take care.....^0^
Frm ur good student....esther =D

Anonymous said...

hie mr ng....it's me agn...juz wanna tell u tat u can eply my msg to my hotmail....pikachuf4@hotmail.com
hope to recieve ur reply soon =)
thank you =]
happie dae!!!!!
frm esther............

Anonymous said...

Mr Ng ! I had a brilliant chat with you , eventhough it was a short one ! Here's my new URL to my blog
www.zeeeee-maaaahhh.blogspot.com
thanks Mr Ng ! See you soon =)