Sunday, February 24, 2008

About something that matters most

It is always good to meet my parents, especially for weekend brunch and weeknight dinners.

Today, after sending my wife to work, I met up with my dad and mom for breakfast. We had vegetarian, and I had my usual cabbage, broccoli and fried egg to go along with the rice.

My mom knew I was heading to China this weekend. So, she passed me some renminbi from her home, and put them into a auspicious red packet, and thrust it to me.

Despite my repeated refusals, I succumbed to her generosity and kindness.


Always the helpful and caring ones, my parents.


And I am very thankful for them.


And, to mom and dad - keep up the exercise regime!

9 comments:

janyeo said...

hello mr ng!
i'm back to blogging again. haha, i'm sure you're gonna start laughing.

xanga.com/janelleyeo

i'm annoyed with blogger already, i have no idea how to use the new blogger.

洪玮祾 said...

Dear Ken, i'm sure your China trip is a fruitful and meaningful event for you. Fajar is so lucky to have you... SG is so lucky to have you too...

Anonymous said...

hoho.. din realise u have blog and happen to c ur blog linked to some1 u and me noe =.= and hello there!

lols.. stil rmb me? i still rmb the dae u gav out the O lv results and u like got that shock face that how on earth will tatwei get a B for english =.= and i was shocked oso to find out gerald got a C, i tink probably its becoz of this that u and me kana shocked! but thn its alrdy in e past. haha..

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Ng!! Please relink me! Thanks :D

The Mighty Thor said...

Hi Janelle,

got you linked up already. How's life in PJC? Everything going fine for you I hope. Take care and may the Lord's goodness and favour be with you.

The Mighty Thor said...

Yo Miss Ang,

how's life for you? Your comments are too kind! I am very blessed to have good colleagues, and brilliant students. It's hard to leave the school, isn't it. It's always the students that makes it very hard to move on!

The Mighty Thor said...

Hi Tat Wei,

yes I do remember you. But I can't remember that reaction you described when I gave you back your results slip. But it's always good to get pleasing results. Hope you're doing fine. Take care and keep in touch.

The Mighty Thor said...

Hey Kai Yih,

I would love to link u but what's your new address?

Anonymous said...

update!

-janelle.